Missing bloggers I was once friends with.

Hope you are doing well.  Do think of you from time to time.
 Lost my second born to prostrate cancer June 29,2017. He was the picture of health & very active.  So active that he never made time for an annual checkup. sighhhhhhhh  So for all of you with husbands & sons, etc. I urge you to see that they have their prostrate checked. 
My oldest had all the toes on his left foot amputated February 14th. Was admitted into the hospital for a completely different problem & developed a clot. Leg from the knee down was blue & had no pulse. Long story short, he needs a stent placed, but until he heals he will be on blood thinners & give himself daily antibiotic injections.
Some of my kids continue to dismay me. It is what it is!  I blame myself for walking away from my home but I am not willing to leave the life I live to assert some control over the issues that come up.
Ed & I are good for each other. If only the other men in my life had treated me with respect like he does. Those of you that know me know that Ed & I met through a dating site. Best money I ever laid out to join a club.   For those that are new, I was 75 & he was 80. Now I'm 82 & he is 87. And they said it wouldn't last.  Just joking!
We have a special little lady in our life. She turned 5 this past  January 29th. Meet  Mia  4 lbs of pure LOVE!
Knitting sweaters for her is a passion of mine. A girl can't have too many clothes.
So, if you are new or old to my blog, please say a word or two so that I won't feel like I'm talking to the wind(((hugs)))That's All Folks! 

Comments

  1. Hello! I do remember you. I'm Debra from As I See It Now and I was looking over my old farm posts and saw some of your comments there from 2010. I'm glad to see you're back here, but oh dear. I am so sorry about the loss of your second born and what happened to your oldest. Truly sorry. Please know I'm praying that God will continue to comfort you. I'm happy you found Ed! Blessings to you both, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Debra. The time has got away from me. Had a total hip replacement in September. Need more P.T. Wishing you & yours a delightful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wandering through old posts/comments and clicked on your blog on a whim. I've looked a few times and you haven't written anything.... but here we are, you actually did, even though it was over a year ago.
    I hope you see this. I hope you're well and doing okay and I'm so very sorry for the loss of your son. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog